Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Resolutions

How do you know that you have been on vacation for too long? Your bloglovin' list has 764 unread posts! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you have some fun plans for this evening. Hubby and I are having a quite night at home with some homemade seafood chowder. We are looking forward to the peace and quiet after having been with family for over a week. We had a fabulous time, but let's be honest, there's no place like home!

I'm excited to link up with A Peach for the Teach today to share my New Years Resolutions.
 What are your goals for next year? What are you looking forward to most this coming year?

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on your personal goal of reading books - great minds think alike :) I am hoping to balance my time better and read grown-up books in addition to my 5th grade chapter books :)
    I also love your idea of using Exit Slips - do you have a plan for how you will manage that?

    Happy New Year, dear blogging friend!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! It seems like lots of people are trying to add more reading...me included. I'm guilty of saying...no time, so I'll read it this summer...
    "autumn"
    Anchored in 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I stopped by. Exit slips are so great and quick to see if students "get it." I hope to implement them too.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love exit slips... when I remember to use them. I need to work on getting better at this.
    Enjoy your reading!

    Happy New Year!
    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Bethany! I decided to start exit slips, too! I took a black piece of thick posterboard and taped lines across it with yellow tape. Now it's our exit ticket parking lot! I cut a stack of post-it notes into vehicle shapes, so the kids have to "park" what they learned. I enjoyed reading your resolutions! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete