Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday-What a busy week!

It's Friday! I'm excited to link up with Doddle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday this week.
fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3

It's been a busy week. What is it about this time of year that makes life crazy?
On Monday we celebrated the 50th Day of School.

We also started building our electric circuits. I'll blog more about this tomorrow.

We made some fun new foldables to help us practice contractions.

The SLANT Box Exchange
I also received my Slant Box yesterday!
Marcy from Searching for Teacher Balance gave me the sweetest box. I am so excited to read Thanksgiving is... to my kids next week!



She has a wonderful 1st grade blog. Be sure to check it out!

Finally, I signed up for a post card exchange a few months ago. We received our first post card this week, (thank you Washington!) It's up on our United States bulletin board. My kiddos are so excited to receive the others!

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that Pen Pal postcard map?! I would love to do this!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy that your SLANT box came. It was so fun getting to know you through the box exchange. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete