Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

October Monday Made it and a few freebies


Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! I hope you have a wonderful day today and that you are able to spend it with friends and family!

Happy Columbus Day to my American friends...I don't know about you, but I am thankful for the day off! I can't believe I missed blogging for an entire week! My grad class is a lot of work right now, so most of my nights are spent working on that...I'm looking forward to it being over.

It is the second Monday of the month so I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it. It is hard to believe we are already into the second week of October. I haven't been as creative as I would have like to have been, but there are a few things I made this month.

Since our first quarter is ending I have cleaned up a self-assessment that I have had my students use for years.  You can grab it for free here.

My Native American Interview Project is a fun way for students to research a tribe and present it to the class. It is a freebie in my TPT store. You can pick it up here.


I created a fun writing prompt that I worked on with my kids. It is a descriptive writing piece that ties in social studies/geography into their writing. You can pick it up at my store here, or if you are a follower on Facebook you can download it there. It is my new Facebook Freebie. Head over there to grab it while you can!


I also completed the final tests for my Fourth Grade Common Core Assessment Bundle. It was a lot of work, but I am so thankful to have my unit tests made for the entire year! The bundle includes 5 assessments, one for each of the major Common Core categories. I know I will appreciate it in March when I have tons to do at school. If you are interested you can pick it up in my store here. It is currently 10% off.

What have you made this month? 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the interview project. I picked it up in your TpT store. Glad you got to take a mini break from your grad class to blog today!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your assessments! That has to be such a relief to know that you are all set for the year. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete