Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Maniac Monday-Converting Customary Units QR Codes

It is Monday, and that means Maniac Monday time at Classroom Freebies! (It also means Freebie Friday-just a few days late!) I am linking up with QR Codes that I made for my upcoming math unit.

In the next few weeks my students and I will begin our measurement unit. One thing my kids can always use extra practice in is converting between units of measure.The customary units always seem to be extra tricky because they have to remember so many numbers to help them convert.

If you have read my blog before you know how much I love QR Codes. I copy the cards onto card-stock and cut them apart. They are then able to be used in a center, or in a tic-tac-toe board. You can download them for free here.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. I have just started making QR codes. I found your blog on Manic Monday and am excited to look and see how you are incorporating QR codes.

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by-I just started following your blog this weekend! I have quite a few math QR codes for free on my TPT store-be sure to check them out too. I'm using QR codes for social studies later this week-my kids love them.

      Delete
  2. LOVE! I use QR codes all. the. time! Thank you so very much! You've inspired me to make a set of metric conversion codes. I should have some created in the next day or so. I will post on my blog and give you a shout out for the inspiration. You're AWESOME! I'm your newest follower!

    :))))

    ~Amanda

    Elementary Teacher Files 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I inspired you! I just started following your blog too. Thanks in advance for the shout out. :)

      Delete